I am very excited to announce that I have been nominated for two more blog awards: the Versatile Blogger Award …
And the Beautiful Blogger Award:
I am so honored and grateful to the spiritual and creative Julie Hansen, who nominated me for both awards. Julie is a clairvoyant and Reiki Master who uses her gifts in the service of helping others heal themselves. Read her inspiring and spiritually invigorating blog: Julie Hansen Intuitive: Channeling Clairvoyant Insights and Energies. Thank you, Julie!
So here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Share 7 random things about yourself. (My list is at the end of the post)
– Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
– Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
– Include the Versatile Blogger Award image in your blog post.
The Beautiful Blogger Award rules are similar in requesting seven random things about yourself, but only seven other bloggers. Since, like Julie, I am combining the awards, I am choosing fifteen bloggers total. You can accept one award or both awards, but please don’t feel obligated to do so. I really just wanted to share these honors with you and share your beautiful blogs with my own followers!
Here is my list:
(it is always hard to choose; there are so many great blogs out there!)
- Jodi Aman, Heal Now and Forever Be in Peace
- Laura Susanne Yochelson
- By Design Interiors
- Elizabeth Young
- Maureen Doallas, Writing Without Paper
- Finding Josephine
- Beyond The Brush
- Gilly Gee, Lucid Gypsy
- Monica’s Tangled Web
- Boob is Just Bob With an “O”
- Nikky’s Strength and Weakness
- Nicole Gray, Drinking Coffee All the Time
- Fi Phillips: Fi’s Magical Writing Haven
- Eloise Currie’s Memoirs and Other Artifacts
And here are my Seven Random things:
- I make a mean seafood jambalaya, though I almost never do because my kids still don’t like their food “mixed.”
- In the eighties, I wore gold and silver eye shadow on my eyes and lips. Just because it was the eighties. (I also word gold and black braided headbands.)
- When I was pregnant, only jellybeans cured my morning sickness (why do my kids have sweet teeth??)
- When I was dancing, I wore my pointe shoes over bare feet—no tights, only band aids—otherwise I thought I couldn’t feel my feet. (Pain equaled normalcy.)
- I once hitch hiked in California. I was twelve. It’s a long story I’m saving for a future post.
- In 1989, I auditioned for the role of Theo Huxtable’s girlfriend on The Cosby Show (and met Bill Cosby who told me I wore way too much eye makeup.)
- I love big roller coasters, but nowhere near as much as my daughter loves them.
Once again, thank you Julie, and congratulations to all the above on your versatile, beautiful, and sometimes just plain fun blogs!